Sunday, May 18, 2008

Back from Wherever

I'm surprised that the blog is still here considering I haven't posted to it in over a year. I don't know where it's gonna go, but maybe I'll try and keep it up this time.

If you believe in representation of all the voters check out Florida Demands Representation. This group of activists will be traveling to DC on May 30 and 31 to demand that the DNC count the votes and seat the delegates in accordance with the certified January 29 Presidential Primary results. HT RealityCheck9 at Corrente.

One more Sunday note. I am, and have been, a fan of Big Tent Democrat at TalkLeft . He is forthright, clear and insightful in his positions. I don't always agree with him (some day I'll figure out how to disagree with him in a post), but I admire him.

And just for fun, Sunday Bird Blogging. I took this while on the ferry from the Cape to Nantucket Island some years ago.
Photo by Lahdee

Finally. I miss C&J at DailyKos. Unfortunately I can't stand the vitriol so I'm boycotting DK. Hopefully I be able to go back there, but to be honest I'm not sure I can. ::sigh::