Thursday, June 26, 2008

Questions

Or things I don't understand. Please, can someone tell me why I can't bring myself to read the Great Orange Satan? I've been registered over there since early in 2004, I've had a diary on the recommended list, I was an irregular in C&J, but I can't bring myself to go back since the lunacy of the primaries. I miss mcjoan and some of the other writers. I think that I'm disappointed in the vitriol from the youngsters and even from some of the older members of the community and I'm surprised at how much I have lost respect for the site owner. ACK.

BO is starting to concern me. His positions on FISA and the gun ruling are a disgrace. Well I guess that's what you get for allowing smoke and mirrors to dictate who you select as a nominee. RonK may be right after all. I shutter to think that, but who knows.

It's Unity Day tomorrow. Great piece by David Lightman at McClatchy, N.H. Clinton supporters slow to follow her embrace of Obama.
Unity is a lush green blip on a hilly highway, easy to miss.
Wonder if Hillary will get blamed for that?

No comments: